All contents of this Website are: Copyright 2008-2014 CelebEdition.com. All rights reserved.
- The CelebEdition.com logos, product and service names, service marks and trademarks that appear throughout
- The CelebEdition.com website is protected by U.S. and international trademark laws.
Copyrights and Copyright Agent
Celeb Edition asks our users to respect the intellectual property of others. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512 (the “DMCA”), Celeb Edition has designated an agent to receive Notifications of Claimed Copyright Infringement on its site, who can be reached as follows:
By email at email@example.com, or If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Celeb Edition copyright agent the following as a Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement (a “Notification”):
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A specific description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A specific description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on The CelebEdition.com website;
The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
The following statement: “The information in the notification is accurate and I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest. Pursuant to the DMCA, once we receive a properly prepared Notification asserting copyright infringement, we may remove the allegedly infringing material until we receive a properly prepared Counter-Notification (as defined below). If a Notification has been filed with us against you, Celeb Edition will advise you of that fact.
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please provide Celeb Edition copyright agent with the following information in writing pursuant to the DMCA (the “Counter Notification”):
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the aforementioned notice requirements in writing, your notice may not be valid and that Celeb Edition may ignore such incomplete or inaccurate notices without liability of any kind. Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. You may want to seek independent legal counsel before filing a Notification or Counter-Notification.