With all that’s going on in the world, a petition on Blue Ivy’s hair opens the conversation that there’s too much emphasis on celebrities and less on what’s going on around you. Change.org was created as a platform to evoke someone to make social change.
Unless you live in a tight sealed bubble concealed in a dark room there are more things pressing than whether a toddler’s hair is combed (which, shocker, we’re pretty sure it is). However with a major complaint on this superficial Change.org we have a solution. Instead of signing J.T.’s request for mini Bey lets create or (if created) sign petitions that will help everyone’s community as a whole. This is just a start, if we missed something don’t tell us, go to Change.org and create it.
- Funding for community outreach programs to end of black on black crimes.
- More scholarships based on financial needs.
- Proper health care for families that can’t afford it.
- Better programs to prevent teenage pregnancy.
- Ban ratchet reality shows and use of the n-word in music
- Programs to help end obesity for those with financial issues and others in general.
- Healthier and cheaper breakfast and lunch options in public schools.
- Help end sex trafficking in the United States
- Aid with the adoption of orphan kids throughout the US
- More jobs for people who’ve served time in jail.